Wednesday 8 January 2014

Trilogy - Rosapene Night Cream


£28.50/ 60ml             www.trilogyproducts.com
Made in New Zealand.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Tailored for all skin type's.
A night cream to brighten the complexion, rehydrate and restore the skin.

Enriched with Trilogy's unique anti-oxidant rich Rosapene oil blend, Goji and Manuka Honey.
A high performance night recovery cream that works with the skin's own natural process for optimum regeneration. Revives, restores and rehydrates.

I have oily skin, so I am always a little nervous on encountering new oils and moisturisers as I either look very shiny or I have bad breakout's.
On using this cream, I was in love! Not only is it hands down the best night cream I have used, but it cleared up areas that was affected by acne.
Skin was not as oily through the day and I saw improvement in fine lines. It smells lovely and feels amazing on the skin; it sinks in immediately, so you are not left with any residue.
I would highly recommend trying this cream. I would be surprised if it disappointed you. It has become one of my hero products that I have already repurchased.
Great value for money. Good sized jar, that lasts for months. A real treat with real results.

No comments:

Post a Comment