Tuesday 29 April 2014

Morgan Taylor Nail Polish - Spring Releases


Stocking up at my local beauty supply store this week, I saw a new stand at the till - always exciting!
I noticed Morgan Taylor had released new Spring shades (called 'Casual Cool'), so I added a few to my basket.
Impressed beyond words - Morgan Taylor never ceases to surprise me.
I have a huge nail polish collection, but this company seem to always create colours that I can never find a dupe too. They are truely unique shades.

Opaque in two thin coats, hard wearing, smooth easy to use formula and fast drying. They give their all.
The finish is not high gloss, so you do need a top coat to create that perfect salon glass like finish. The Spring shades I chose were:


  • Ahead Of The Game - A very bold, creamy canary yellow.
  • New Kicks On The Block - A medium bold pink/ purple.
  • Varsity Jacket Blues - A bold aqua blue.
I enjoyed all of the colours but the one that stood out for me was 'Ahead Of The Game', it has such a unique finish; it has an almost metallic shimmer finish, I have never seen before in a polish - simply stunning!



I am very impressed by the Spring shades, I donned these shades for Easter and got many compliments. I already see these being my beach colours this Summer too.
I highly recommended checking them out, or asking for them in your local nail bar or salon, I highly doubt you will be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment