Thursday 23 January 2014

Ghost Fragrance


Eau De Toilette.
Fragrance Family - Floral.
Top Notes - Rose & Ambrette Seeds.
Heart Notes - Hibiscus, Apricot, Jasmine.
Base Notes - Amber, Incense, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk.
Feel - Seductive, sensual and feminine.

Launched in 1999, by the British design house of Tanya Sarne.
I wear this through the daytime as it has a fresh and light scent.

Definately one of my favourites that I repurchase as soon as it runs low. 
From it's first launch I have been it's biggest fan and will continue to be so until I am forced to find a new day scent.
 

Rosepetals, mellow hibiscus and musk give it character, subtly combined jasmine, warm incense and spicy sandalwood dominate with gentleness, while vanilla, musk, apricot and amber provide a seductive quality.
Simply beautiful.
A timeless, feminine, soft perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment