Saturday 18 January 2014

Lush - Tea Tree Water


£3. 95 - 100g/ £7.50 - 250g          www.lush.co.uk
Made in England.
Suitable for Vegans.
Tailored for oily/ spot prone skin.
A toner water, made with Tea tree and Grapefruit; to keep skin clear and refreshed.

A toner that comes to the aid of skin that has emergencies.
Tea tree is antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial; it will help keep away the bacteria that causes spots.
Grapefruit is rich in vitamins and is also lightly astringent on the skin.
Juniperberry is an antiseptic and will also help to stimulate the skin.
Use any time of the day to keep skin refreshed, or to remove traces of makeup.
Ideal for oily and/ or spot prone skin.

I have been having problems fighting acne since the weather turned cold and my friend (who has used this product for over a year) recommended trying this toner to help the problem.
With nothing to lose, I picked one up from Lush and included it into my daily skin care routine; I am more than a little impressed, I am amazed!
I always thought Tea tree would be a little too powerful on my skin. This seems gentle enough for everyday use and my acne has started to clear up with no sign of new blemishes appearing.
I have oily skin and the toner seems to remove excess oils without stripping the skin through harsh chemicals or alcohol. The scent is mild and soothing, it caused no redness, irritation or drying of the skin. It removed the last remnants of makeup left on the skin after cleansing that had been missed and is also gentle enough around the eye area.

Overall, a great gentle toner; fights acne, usable daily, no issues to skin and great value for money. If you are trying to battle breakouts or have excess oil this is a toner I would highly recommend trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment