Sunday 16 February 2014

La Roche-Posay - Effaclar Duo (+)

£11.62/ 40ml
www.laroche-posay.co.uk
Made in France.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.

I have oily, blemish prone skin. I have suffered with acne for years and I had tried everything in an attempt to combat it, including prescription medication from my doctor. Nothing seemed to work, I would spend hundreds of pounds a year trying different washes, treatments, creams, lotions and potions that came out on the market. None worked!
Then I was recommended Effaclar Duo, I bought it, tried it, and loved it.
The first week I saw no difference; thankfully I can never abandon something I pay good money for, so to use it up I carried on using it and I'm thankful that I hate waste. The second week my angry, red, acne seems to look less red, enlarged and sore. By the third week my acne had started clearing up in large patches, and by a month I could only see the odd pimple here or there. My skin had never looked better. I loved the Effaclar Duo and had been repurchasing this every time that I have run low or run out.
Then I discovered that La Roche-Posay was launching an even better version of it and I was more than excited, I wondered how it could possibly get any better. Luckily for me I entered a competition on one of my favourite blogs: 'A Model Recommends' Written by Ruth an amazing, multi-talented woman. I won and got my hands on an Effaclar Duo (+), as soon as it arrived I had it smeared all over my face. It was like Christmas morning.
I found the consistency was very similar, the scent was the same. The only difference I could tell was the pimples that popped up, took less time to heal and healed perfectly, no bump, no redness and little scarring. It too does what it says on the box. The formula is non-sticky which to me gives it a massive thumbs up, as most of the products I had tried felt tacky and left residue on the skin - never the best feeling.

The product was created via a unique partnership with dermatologists worldwide and through extensive research, it is formulated with soothing and softening La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water and the unique formulation includes a new active ingredient 'Procerad' (a patented ceramide), Niaciriamide, LHA, Piroctone, Olamine, PCA, Linoleic Acid and Zinc.

I recommend this to anyone, people looking for a treatment for acne, acne scarring, better skin texture, brighter complexion. It gets the job done and at a small price tag. I love this product so much it's unbelievable. I will cry if they ever stop making this, it is simply - hands down - the best treatment I have ever used!

No comments:

Post a Comment