Wednesday 5 February 2014

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher


£7.99/ 2.5g              www.bourjois.co.uk
Made in France.
Tailored for all skin types and all skin tones.
Ultra fine and easy to blend powder blush.

"The baked texture transforms when applied to the skin into an ultra-fine pressed powder, which is easy to apply and blends impeccably. One stroke of the brush reveals the irresistible aroma of the rose scented powder. Its built-in mirror and brush is perfect for touch-ups on the go!"


A perfect pink blush! These are hard to come by believe me (think unicorns), I have one other favourite perfect pink blush in my kit which is a M.A.C and this is all I had until I picked up this little pot. It suits any skin tone, any eye colour and has a natural 'blushing' look, which is what you're aiming to achieve by using a powder.
It blends out like a dream, it looks seamless and very natural; you can add a simple sheer layer or for photographs/ or darker skin tones you can layer it to make the colour bolder and brighter.
The powder is very finely milled which makes it blend in evenly and smoothly, leaving no cakey looking chunks on top of your makeup. Massive thumbs up for the little pot, I have already added some more to my beauty shopping list and will test a few more to see if all the pots are a hit with me. I am fast becoming a fan of Bourjois cosmetics. ( A little bird told me that the company also own 'Chanel' cosmetic's; not sure if this is correct, let me know? )
I have added a swatch; my skin tone is very pale, almost white and this is swirled and wiped via finger, so this is a lot of product.


As you can tell the formula of the blush is creamy/ matte looking, no shimmer, no caking. Once blended out this colour is just divine. I highly recommend picking one up and having a try, brilliant value for money, highly pigmented and they have a large colour selection to choose from.
Perfect for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment