Tuesday 4 February 2014

Soap & Glory - Lid Stuff in 'What's Nude'.



£10.00/ 4x 1.5g (6g Total Product)         www.soapandglory.com
Made in Italy.
Tailored for any skin tone and eye colour.
Available in What's Nude, Smokey Dokey and Off The Wall Flowers.

4 shades of fabulous flawless - finish, super colour, 8 hour wear eyeshadow (that won’t flake, won’t fade and won’t crease). Amazing, intense second- skin-like colour finish in matt or metalic shades plus a superior creamy finish.

Hands down my new favourite eyeshadows. I adore these colours, you can mix the shades to create a new colour, brush on for a sheer colour, or build up layers for a bigger, bolder lid colour. SUPER blendable, long wear (all day) and a beautiful array of finishes and colours.
These rivaled my pro shadows and cost the same price for one pro shadow to four in this quad. So brillinat value for money considering the quality is so high.
I swatched the shades in 'What's Nude' once, so you could see the sheer start, another layer and the colours are more intense, bolder and richer. Highly pigmented, so a light dab on the colour will be more than enough.
The texture is creamy and fine milled, soft and on applying has minimal fall out.

I would highly recommend these palettes. Brillant quality, low price (in comaprison to shadows of same quality), last all day - even on oily eyelids, beautiful finish and colours. I will be repurchasing these!

I have all the Eye Lid shades; so if you would like to see all the eyeshadows swatched, just let me know and I will start swatching and photographing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment