Friday 24 January 2014

The Body Shop - Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion


£11.00/ 50ml           www.thebodyshop.co.uk
Made in the USA.
Tailored for combination skin.

This lightweight moisturising lotion hydrates, controls excess oil and combats shine.
  • Lightweight moisture
  • Rebalances oil
  • Combats shine to give a beautiful matte finish.
  • SPF 15 for UVA/UVB protection


It does control shine throughout the day I would say for a good 7 hours without having to use blotting paper or powder. It didn't cause any blocked pores or cause me to breakout, and it's oil free; so massive thumbs up from me. My skin felt soft and protected. I adore this moisture lotion, thinner than the cream so a little easier to work with and to apply, you also use less of this than you do the cream version.
I like the smell, it's very mild and doesn't linger on the face, which is always nice.

If you have oily skin, I would highly recommend trying this if you are looking for hours of matte finish. A beautiful, softening, protecting, moisture lotion that lasts for a very long time and great value for money.
I will repurchase this lotion, without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment