Friday 14 February 2014

Barry M - 'Silk' Nail Paint

£3.99/ 10ml.
www.barrym.com
Made in the UK.
Shade shown: Blossom.
Six shades available in the 'Silk' collection.

As soon as I saw this I knew that this was going to the checkout along with my other goodies that I had originally gone in for.
The picture's do this colour and the finish no justice. It is the prettiest pastel pink I have seen  for nails.

On application the formula is very easy to work with and it has a low odour which is fantastic to me. It appliqued to full opaque in two thin coats and dried fast to a beautiful matte sheen finish. (See pictures).

I applied a base coat but left a top coat off to retain the luxurious silk sheen finish that it created. The polish lasted 5 days on my nails without chipping, as I am quite tough on my nails this was long to me personally. So brilliant lasting power.

I will definitely be repurchasing the other colours from this particular line. I think they are a collection of pretty pastels that are perfect for spring/ summer.

I would recommend them for any skin tone, I think these colours will suit everyone. They are great if you are looking for something completely new for nails, The finish is unlike anything I have yet encountered. Massive thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment