Friday 17 January 2014

Johnson's Face Care - Gentle Eye Makeup Removal Pads


£3.29/ 30 pads        www.johnsonsbeauty.co.uk
Made in the UK
Tailored for all skin types.
Eye Make Up Removal Pads gently cleanse eyes of make-up, even waterproof mascara.

The formula contains pro-vitamin B5 to condition eyelashes and gentle lotion to care for the sensitive eye area. Eyes are left beautifully clean and make-up free, without the oily residue. Opthalmologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin.

I have tried a few items from this brand before and have quite enjoyed them. However, this product did not meet that enjoyed list.
I felt the pads themselves were dry/ had very little product on them. I dropped a little water on them to get them at least moist. On using them I left one pad on each eye (non-waterproof mascara) for over a minute, then gentle wiggled them downwards (this is how I usually remove my eye makeup) and the results was disappointing. Only a little product came away with the cotton rounds, most was still on my eye.
The only way these worked was rubbing the eye makeup off quite roughly, which to me personally is not the way to remove something from an extremely gentle area.

These were cheap, I loved the packaging, the fragrance was mild and lovely and I enjoy the brands other products. Perhaps I got an old stock item and it had dried up too much, but I don't think I will be running out to repurchase them anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment