Monday 13 January 2014

The Body Shop - White Musk, Sumptuous Silk Shower Gel


I have been a huge fan of The Body Shop's, White Musk Perfume Oil for many year's. This year for Christmas I got a gift set including this shower gel; prior to this I had never tried anything from the White Musk body collection, (not quite sure why not?) so I was rather eager to try this.

On using the bottle up I was rather sad, I wanted more. I loved using this shower gel immensely, not just because it smelled amazing but it left my skin silky soft. It cut my moisturising time in half as I didn't need as much.

It has a very creamy, full lather from a pea sized amount, so a little goes a long way with this gel. Another great angle that I enjoyed was the soap-free aspect as I find soap far too drying for my skin. It cleanses well and removes greasy residue from the skin without stripping the natural oils.

It created a stronger base for my perfume; once I used the shower gel, the lotion and the perfume oil from the set, it created a beautiful layered fragrance of the iconic scent that lasted longer than wearing the perfume oil on it's own.

Will I be repurchasing this product - Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment