Monday 13 January 2014

Lush - Prince Charming Shower Gel


£4.65/ 100g      
£9.25/ 250g
£15.95/ 500g        
www.lush.co.uk
Suitable for Vegans.
Tailored for all skin types.
A shower gel from the Valentine's Day 2014 collection - for beautiful smelling, silky soft skin.

With marshmallow root, fair trade vanilla and fresh pomegranate juice. Prince Charming will sweep you off your feet and carry you off into the sunset, leaving your skin silky soft and smelling lovely - the fragrance is made using a beautiful blend of grapefruit, sandalwood and geranium oils.

I would call this the Marmite shower gel, you either love it or hate it!
Personally, I adore it. The scent is sensual and seductive; perfect for a romantic Valentine evening.
To my nose, it smells like fresh pomegranates and vanilla, a fresh and sexy smell.
It lathers up very well, you need very little for a shower; I would say this will last a while meaning great value for your money.
I love the Lush stand point, natural ingredients, suitable for vegetarians, vegans or both. So another feel good factor is I know everything is fresh, natural and researched for me.
The formula is fantastic it leaves the skin nourished, baby soft and most of all cleansed. It works brilliant as a shampoo, it made my hair sparkle and ever so dreamy soft.

I have to give this a massive thumbs up. Great value for money, natural ingredients, smells great and doubles as a shampoo. Best of all it left my skin silky smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment